1. SAFETY GOGGLES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
Players must wear goggles whenever they leave Central Park area. At no time will a player be allowed to break the seal of the goggle from the eyes. Only goggles specifically approved for paintball are allowed. Guests must immediately report rental goggle lens cracks to the Referee or Equipment Room staff. Any goggle lens that has a crack is not allowed.
2. NO SHOOTING AT THE NECK OR HEAD.
Players may never intentionally fire at another player’s head.
3. DO NOT SHOOT THE WILDLIFE.
Anyone caught shooting the wildlife will be immediately ejected from the park.
4. NO BLIND FIRING.
Players must always be looking at their targets.
5. NO SHOOTING INTO OR OUT OF CENTRAL PARK, NEUTRAL ZONES OR PARKING AREAS.
- Players may never discharge their markers anywhere with the exception of the Target Range or the particular field that their game is being held on.
- Barrel socks are required at all times and may only be removed at the Target Range or on the instruction of a Referee on the playing field.
- Only products manufactured with the intent of being a barrel sock may be used. Squeegees and other such items may not be used.
- Dry firing is not allowed in Central Park.
6. NO CLIMBING OF TREES, STRUCTURES, OR VEHICLES.
Players may never climb any trees; go through any windows, onto any structures or into, on top of, or under any vehicles.
7. NO PHYSICAL CONTACT.
- Players may never touch another player or his equipment. Any fighting will result in Police Action being taken.
- Remember it’s just a game
8. NO UNAUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT.
- Players are not allowed to bring onto the playing field equipment deemed to be unsafe or inappropriate by the field operator.
- Players are not allowed to use ANY gun that has an enhanced trigger mode. All guns must be actual semi-automatic. One complete trigger pull for each round fired. This includes but is not limited to Auto Response Triggers, Ramping boards, etc.
- Players are not allowed to wear metal cleats.
- Players are NEVER ALLOWED to bring onto the field knives of any size, tools of any sort, machetes, axes, hatchets, paint mines, multiple paintball launchers, pyrotechnics, smoke grenades, or any type of firearms or explosives.
9. AVOID FIELD HAZARDS.
Players should avoid all obvious hazards such as fences, ruts and vines. Players should report any hazards to CPX staff.
10. CONSTRUCT NO BOOBY TRAPS.
- Players may never construct anything that will hinder the movement of other players.
- Players are not allowed to construct any sort of barricades or bunkers.
- Players may not alter any natural or man-made features.
- Players may not construct trip lines.